Car Repair Wombourne
Here at Kissane and Jeffries, we have a team of dedicated and fully trained staff to help motorists with car repairs in Wombourne, so you can be sure your vehicle is in safe hands.
We have comprehensive tooling available to our technicians to ensure we carry out all work correctly, swiftly and to the required expertise you would expect of a local Wombourne dealership but at a fraction of the cost.
At Kissane and Jeffries, we have worked hard to build a reputation for offering a trusted service that provides real value for money for all our customers in Wombourne. Our approach is customer focussed – whether an individual customer or a blue-chip company which is demonstrated by our commitment to adhering to ISO 9001 and PAS43 standards.
Our mechanics are fully qualified and experienced in working on most makes and models of vehicles, whether petrol or diesel, up to 3500kg gross. We also offer free, valuable advice and can answer any questions you may have regarding your vehicle. When working on your car, we will ensure all the options are clearly explained to you along with our personal recommendations.
We can help with:
- Air conditioning – common air conditioning faults include the refrigerant leaking, the condenser being blocked or broken, electrical issues or faulty cooling fans which you’re your car cooling correctly.
- Brakes – from the brake warning light coming on, through to brakes feeling spongy or your car pulling to one side – our technicians can handle a wide variety of brake issues.
- Breakdown recovery
- Car Batteries
- Car Servicing
- Car Mechanical Repairs
- Clutch replacement – a clutch is an important part of a vehicle as it connects the engine to the transmission by allowing you to disconnect engine power from the gearbox, allowing you to move the car into gear or change gears. If your car is struggling to get into gear, makes strange noises or there is a burning smell within your car then it could be a sign your clutch needs to be checked over or replaced.
- Engine Management / Diagnostics
- MOT’s (book online here)
- MOT repairs
- Shock absorbers – shock absorbers help to absorb or dampen the compression and rebound of springs and suspension from hitting bumps, dips or potholes in the road. They help to keep your tyres in contact with the road. However, worn absorbers can cause vibrations, uneven tyre wear, swerving and make your brakes more effective.
- Tyres – tyres must be at the correct tyre pressure, with a 1.6mm tread across 3 quarters of the tread and around the circumference. They should also have no unsafe cuts, tears or bulges. We can repair or replace your tyres if any of them are unsafe.
- Wheel alignment – wheels which aren’t correctly aligned can cause uneven tyre wear and your car could even pull to one side. It can also cause your steering wheel to vibrate and make driving uncomfortable.
All parts that we fit have a national warranty, giving you peace of mind! Also, if you find a lower price elsewhere for comparative work please get back in touch and we will do our best to match the price without infringing on quality.
Onboard diagnostic scan
As part of our vehicle repair services, we can use your vehicle’s diagnostic port to enable us to read off fault codes which are stored in your vehicles control units. From these fault codes we can further investigate possible related running faults or poor fuel consumption and report the findings back to you.
Why choose Kissane and Jeffries?
- Very competitive pricing structure
- Bookings with as little as 48 hours’ notice
- Comprehensive winter health checks
- ATA qualified technicians
- Approved by AA and RAC
At Kissane and Jeffries, as well as car repair, we also provide service / MOT’s to motorists in Wombourne to make sure that your vehicle is safe and roadworthy. We also offer a breakdown and recovery service for when the worst happens and you are out and about.